Academy For Change
AFC School Hours are:7:40a.m. - 2:30p.m.
***Credit Recovery Program 2:30 - 4:00 pm ***
AFC office hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The main office can be reached by phone at 891-3092, ext. 100.
- Collared shirt, tucked in
- Tie and belt
- Pants must have belt-loops. Shorts are acceptable; no sweatpants or basketball shorts
- Skirts and shorts must be less than 1" above the knee when standing
- Shoes must be closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops or sandals)
- No red or blue clothes, shoes, belts, etc.
- No facial piercings including earrings may be worn to school. No large jewelry (large chains or medallions) may be worn to school.
- No gum!
- No hats
Academy For Change has these rules in place to provide a more positive learning environment for your student. Please take some time to remind your student to come ready and prepared for school.
- No gum is allowed on campus!
- Any electronic devices such as iPods, walkmans, etc. cannot be used during class time. AFC is not responsible for theft or loss of these devices.
- No outside drinks on campus. This includes energy drinks and coffee in the morning!
- Cell phones are acceptable, but the cell number must be registered in the office, and may only be used with staff permission.
- Any student caught using his or her cell phone during school time, including texting, will have their phone taken away. The phone will only be returned to a parent or guardian.
- Students should have a pencil, but should leave their backpacks at home.
We have been very busy here working on a new link for our menus, meal applications, online payment center and carb counts for our diabetic population. If you would please add the following URL to your websites for a connection this information, that would be great.